Edward Dudley Goodwin Barrett is the cousin of a politician convicted for trafficking bullets!
Nassau, Bahamas — Breaking News coming out of the courts today confirm police has the relative of a prominent political family has been arrested for major Defendant name is Edward Dudley Goodwin Barrett D.O.B 31st December 1968 of #16 Pink Pearl Close, Freeport.
This defendant was charged with (6) SIX counts Possession of Firearm with the intent to Supply.
(2) Two counts of Possession of Ammunition,
(3) Three counts of Possession of Ammunition with the intent to supply,
(9) Nine counts of Importation of Firearm,
(1) One count of Conspiracy to Import A Firearm into the Commonwealth of the Bahamas,
(1) One count of Conspiracy to import ammunition into the Commonwealth of the Bahamas,
A seperate case with the same defendant of (1) One count of Possession of unlicense shotgun and (2) Two counts of Possession of Ammunition.
The defendant appeared in court #9 Nassau Street and pleaded not guilty to all counts and was remanded to H.M.P.
This matter was adjourned to Monday 22nd February 2016 for Bail hearing in court #9 in front of Chief Magistrate Ferguson Pratt.
All we ga say is this: Pray for the family!
We report yinner decide!