Husband, Wife and Grandchild all die following house carbon monoxide poising in Nassau Village

0
4705

Victims were former Police Reservist and Ministry of Tourism employee!

Victims in that carbon monoxide poising this morning Brady Simms Sr. and wife Princess Penn-Simms.
Victims in that carbon monoxide poising this morning Brady Simms Sr. and wife Princess Penn-Simms.

Nassau, Bahamas – Sad news this morning coming out of the Nassau Village community following a carbon monoxide poising of a family after a generator was left on inside the home.

Bahamas Press has identified the couple to be police reservist Brady Simms Sr. and wife Princess Penn-Simms, an employee of the Ministry of Tourism. BP has just learned that the grandchild has since also died.

Police went to the family home following the report to open an investigation on the tragic event on Butler’s Street. The couple is said to have left a generator on inside the home sometime before their passing. It is believed the fumes from carbon monoxide poisoned the couple as they laid sleep in their bed.

Brady, a fireman on the RBPF, was just re-engaged on the force and was recently promoted to Reserve Inspector.

We report yinner decide!

BTC Flowtv2
CNG - Bahama Press Ad