Eight MEMBERS OF A MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKING RING ARRAIGNED IN COURT AND REMANDED
Nassau, Bahamas — Excellent Police work by officers from the Drug Enforcement Unit (DEU) has led to seven (7) men and one (1) woman, all believed to be members of an organized drug trafficking ring appearing in court on Tuesday 19th January 2016 in connection with the seizure of 341 pounds of marijuana at an Eastern Road residence on Thursday 14th January 2016.
The suspects are:
1. Ian Porter 45, of Jupiter Way, Star Estates
2. Andrae Porter 42, of Atwar Court, Foxdale
3. Sean Major 26, of Eastern Road
4. Jimmy Joseph 26, of Fire Trail Road
5. Zintworn Duncombe 28, of Marigold Farm Road
6. Devon Campbell 36, of Butler Street, Nassau Village
7. Daneal Knolwes 26, Sugar Apple Street off The Eastern Road
8. ILLano Noel 21, of Market Street
The eight suspects appeared in Magistrate’s Court # 8 before Deputy Chief Magistrate Andrew Forbes on the following charges:
1. Conspiracy to Possess dangerous Drugs With Intent to Supply
2. Possession of Dangerous Drugs with intent to Supply
They all pleaded not guilty to the charges and were remanded in custody at the Bahamas Department of Corrections until their trial dates on the 3 & 4 May 2016.
We report yinner decide!