Nassau, Bahamas – Bahamas Press understands the Free National Movement is getting ready for its Convention 2009 and as everyone can see the soon to be KICKED-OUT-OF-OFFICE Chairman, Johnlee Ferguson, is all over the place saying, ‘the PLP Dis and the PLP Dat’.
Bahamas Press wonders if Ferguson remembers the Bahamian people decided since May 2, 2007, [2 1/2 year ago] they wanted the FNM to run the country. So Bahamas Press has some question for Ferguson.
- 1) Where is the FNM’s plan to solve Crime?
- 2) Where is the FNM’s plan to fix the Criminal Justice System?
- 3) Where is the FNM’s plan to reduce the UNEMPLOYMENT now floating around 20%?
- 4) Where is the FNM’s plan to create and attract Foreign Investment flows into the country?
- 5) Where is the FNM’s plan to stem the growing National Debt on the back of the babies unborn who will inherit the debt pilled on them by this WUTLESS UNCARING FNM administration?
- 6) And what is the FNM’s plan to reinstate the opportunity for thousands of young to attaining tertiary education, seeing that his WUTLESS FNM Leadership saw it necessary to cancel the Government Guarantee Loan Scheme and found it more important to spend million on a beauty pageant?
We see the FNM’s full-page ad in the newspaper today telling readers to “FOLLOW THE TORCH”. We wonder if the delusional/desperate Chairman of Ingraham’s party recalls the fact how we the Bahamian people have followed the FNM for the past 2 years and look where they have taken us to date. Were we indeed better in May 2, 2007, or are we worse off today? Bahamians in the majority will agree on the latter.
It was Ferguson’s FNM administration that has left more then 9,000 discouraged workers stalled in their search for employment. It’s the leaders of the FNM who has for a second time terminated and or disconnected the electricity service of more than 6,000 households. And it is the FNM, which has overseen the closure of thousands of small businesses and hauled struggling operators before the courts.
This Wutless FNM administration has shown little concern for the weak; leaving old mothers with heart conditions crying at the hospitals for medication and those on the family islands dragging to closed clinics void of doctors. It is Ingraham’s administration where we see scores of prostitutes hanging on the East West Highway after dark and peddlers on every street corner as if we are in some impoverished Nation.
Ferguson should open his eyes and see the mothers crying, husbands dying and the babies crying for food, which by the way had skyrocketed under this shameful Ingraham administration! Taxes were increased on every single item in the country including the HOLY BIBLE!
Yet, the FNM has the gall to now the talk to us and suggest we ‘Follow the Torch’? Follow the Torch where, to HELL ech? The people of The Bahamas are done with the FNM! We want CHANGE and no more the same ole same ole. We are sick and tired of it!
Ferguson should note that it is with these concerns FNMs will kick him to the curb this Thursday. And come next election, whenever it is called, thousand of Bahamians – with the ballot in their hands – will send this WUTLESS FNM administration into the halls of retirement!
We want Change!