Residents should keep hydrated in the heat!
Nassau, Bahamas – Tamiko Rahming suddenly collapsed and died Monday just after putting clothes in the dryer at a local washhouse.
It is believed Rahming may have died following a heat stroke.
Rahming is described as a nice, easy going friendly gentleman. His sudden passing has left his loved ones and friends devastated.
Meanwhile Bahamas Press is urging everyone to keep hydrated and stay out of the heat as much as possible.
Rahming is pictured here by himself. His sudden passing is being investigated.
We report yinner decide!